Charles H. McClenaghan brings over 35 years of Legal, Financial and Real Estate related experience to his clients. A graduate of Ohio University, 1973 and Capital University Law School, 1979, he is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, and the Columbus Bar Association.
- Admitted, The Supreme Court of Ohio, 1979
- Admitted, The Supreme Court of Florida, 1997
- Past Commissioner of Securities, Ohio Department of Commerce
- Past Superintendent, Ohio Division of Real Estate
- Member, Real Property Committee and Member, Estate & Gift Tax Committee of the Columbus Bar Association