Estate planning allows you to protect your family and your legacy. We pledge to treat you with the respect you deserve. When you become a client, you can expect attentive, personalized service at every step in the legal process. Whether it’s planning for your family’s future, executing a loves one’s will, or working through the probate process, we are ready to help.
What Are Your Estate Planning Goals?
- Protect your family’s future and interests
- Avoid probate and minimize settlement expenses for your family
- Decide who will serve as the legal guardians for your children
- Plan for your grandchildren directly
- Plan the transfer and survival of the family business
- Control who will make health care decisions for you in the event of your incapacity
- Plan for a child with disabilities or special needs
- Leave an endowment for your church or favorite charities