- Protect your family’s future and interests
- Avoid probate and minimize settlement expenses for your family
- Decide who will serve as the legal guardians for your children
- Plan for your grandchildren directly
What Is Estate Planning?
- Plan the transfer and survival of the family business
- Control who will make health care decisions for you in the event of your incapacity
- Plan for a child with disabilities or special needs
- Leave an endowment for your church or favorite charities
What Are Your Estate Planning Goals?
Estate planning allows you to protect your family and your legacy. We pledge to treat you with the respect you deserve. When you become a client, you can expect attentive, personalized service at every step in the legal process. Whether it’s planning for your family’s future, executing a loves one’s will, or working through the probate process, we are ready to help.